Join us on Sunday 16th July for a Dining Dome private dinner with renowned Australian winemaker Philip Shaw.
Enjoy a delectable 4 course banquet menu with paired wines and get up close with Phillip himself.
With over 60 years in the winemaking industry and an impressive portfolio such that of Penfolds, Lindeman’s, Wynns, Rosemount Estate etc, Philip Shaw is undeniably the leading force to have mapped Orange NSW into a world class wine region for Australia.
HOOSEGG is the dream that Philip Shaw has been working towards for nearly 60 years. In 2015, he made the decision to transfer the management of Philip Shaw Wines to his sons, Damian and Daniel.
“I wanted time to fulfill my dream – to make small parcels of wine that can stand amongst the finest wines from anywhere. This reflects my philosophy on wine making: select an exceptional site and the right varieties. Marry the vineyard and the winemaking. Every wine should be placed on its own canvas and not replicate others. You should be guiding the direction of the wine, not controlling it, always challenging the achievements. In style, I want to make wines that are elegant, vibrant, varietal, intense and complex.”Philip Shaw Hoosegg Wines
2 sessions available with 8 seats per session only:
$250pp with Phillip Shaw wine paring
Sunday 16th July: 5:00 pm
Sunday 16th July: 7:45pm
Check out Hoosegg Wines By Philip Shaw Website
COURSE 1 – Seven Heaven Chardonnay
COURSE 2 – Jade Moon Cabernet Franc
COURSE 3 – Mountain Dragon Merlot
Booking Terms and Conditions:
Full payment required in order to secure booking.
- 100% cancellation fee applies if cancelled within 72 hours of your booking.
- 50% cancellation fee applies for any cancellations outside of 72 hours.
- Dietary requirements must be submitted via email to the restaurant at least 72 hours prior to your booking.
- No smoking or vaping is permitted inside the Dining Dome’s by Luna Lu.
- By making a booking, you agree to all of the above Terms and Conditions